Here you can download example data collected with different sensors. The data is available for non-commercial use. If you want to use it for other purpose than just as an example of data from the sensor, please contact us.
Photogrammetric point cloud
|Photogrammetric point cloud from drone images that can be viewed on your screen
The software Agisoft Photoscan Pro was used to generate the 3D points. In the web-viewer, you can under "Material" change "Select Attribute" to "RGB" if you want to color the point by the color from the photos.
|Drone flights in Remningstorp
In August 2016 we did over 100 drone flights at the test site in Remningstorp. On this page you find an overview of the collected data and you can ask for example data.
Ground based laser scanning
Sample plots with 40 m radius were scanned with the Trimble TX8. Each sample plot was covered with 16 scan locations. In total 40 sample plots were scanned. The work was conducted from September to December 2014. Example of the data:
- Film clip of the point cloud from one sample plot
- Download a spruce as las-file (55 MB) (you can use the free software QT Reader to open the file)
- Download a birch as las-file (240 MB)
- Download a pine as las-file (56 MB)
- Download a 40 m radius sample plot as las-file (209 MB). This data is spatially reduced, normally it is 32 GB)